Introductory paragraph: The introduction defines who we are, who you are, and states that your use of the Service constitutes acceptance of the Agreement.
What are the basics of the Service: This section describes what the Service is.
What are the basics of accessing the Service: This section explains that we may change the features of the Service (or the terms of this Agreement). It also outlines the basic requirements of using the Service, which include being 13 or older, and promising to only provide us with true and accurate information.
What restrictions govern your use of the Service: This section describes things that you are not allowed to do. This includes reverse engineering our code, doing anything with the Service that is illegal or malicious (like posting content that doesn't belong to you, or harassing someone), or violating someone else's rights.
Warranty disclaimer: We don't make any warranties about the Service, including whether it will meet your expectations of how it should work. Much of this section is in capital letters because it's important you read and acknowledge it.
What name can you pick as your user ID: You have to register with us to access all of our features; this section explains how to pick an appropriate user name (hint: don't use someone else's name!).
Indemnity: You're responsible for your use of the Service, and you have to make sure you don't use it in a way that violates the Agreement or anyone's rights. This section requires you to indemnify Company in case we suffer any losses arising out of your use of the Services (or the use of the Services by someone else who is using your account).
Limitation of Liability: This section outlines the limits of our liability. The greatest liabilitythat we may have to you for any claim you might bring against usis the greater of (a) $100, or (b) if you paid us anything for the Service or bought anything using the Service, the amount you paid us for the year preceding the claim. Like the warranty disclaimer, we put this section in all capitals because it's important that you read and acknowledge it.
Gifts and Pricing: Fees and Payment; Terms of Sale: You can purchase for your friends, to be redeemed at local merchants within a short time period after purchase. There are restrictions on how you can purchase and redeem Gifts, so please read this section carefully before you buy anything. Also, while many aspects of the Service are currently free (like the App we offer), we reserve the right to charge additional fees in the future (though we'll tell you beforehand if we are going to do this).
What about websites you access through the Service: Our Service contains links to other websites, and you may interact with various people and businesses as a result of using the Service. However, this section explains that we are not responsible in any way for third party websites or services, or what happens as a result of your interaction with those people and businesses we just mentioned.
How do you or Company terminate this Agreement: We can terminate your ability to use our Service at any time, and you can stop using the Service at any time. Certain sections of the Agreement will survive the termination of your use of the Service.
Miscellaneous: These are a bunch of terms that didn't fit anywhere else, including that if you breach the Agreement and we don't do anything about it, that doesn't mean we won't (or that we can't) do something about it in the future, and that the Agreement cancels out all others we might have had with you in the past regarding the Service.
Arbitration: Governing Law: In case we ever need to enforce the Agreement, it will be governed by California law, and any disputes will be settled by arbitration in [San Francisco].
Copyright Dispute Policy: If someone alerts us that something we have on our Service might infringe their copyright, this section outlines what we'll do in that situation. It also explains how to get in touch with us if you think something on the Service infringes your copyright.
What if you're using a mobile application you downloaded through the App Store: If you're accessing the Service through an App, Apple requires us to pass along a number of terms to you, which are found in this section.
Again, the actual legally binding document starts below. Everything above is just an explanation, doesn't summarize every single term of the Agreement, and isn't part of the Agreement.
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES. Company provides the [egiftify.com] website (the "Website"),mobile application (the "App"), and any other linked pages, features, content, or application services,all of which are owned and operated by Company. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company may offer to provide certain services or applications, as described more fully on the Website, (together with the Website and the App, the "Services"). The term "Services" includes, without limitation, use of the Website and/or the App and any services Company performs for you and the Content (as defined below) offered by Company on or through the Website or the App.
Company allows you to purchase gift certificates ("eGifts") through the Website from participating merchants ("Merchants"), which you can then give to your friends or other connections ("Recipients") via the web, email, mobile application and/or social networking websites (such as Facebook). Recipients can redeem their eGifts for products or services at Merchants' places of business.
To get started, you need to create a Treat Wallet account. You choose a Merchant or a number of Merchants and create an eGift redeemable at such Merchant(s)'s place of business and a Recipient to receive the eGift.You pay for the eGift through PayPal, using a registered Paypal account or your credit card. When you place an order for an eGift from a Merchant, we notify the applicable Merchant of your order. If the Recipient has a Treat Wallet account, he or she is notified that you gave him or her an eGift via Facebook or other third party site or service, email, mobile app or the Service. At purchase you may also choose to have the eGift sent to you via email or other electronic means and print out the eGift to be used. In order to redeem aneGift, the Recipient downloads the Treat WalletApp available from the Apple App Store or the Android App Storeor prints out a copy of the eGift via the web.The Recipient may redeem his or her eGift at the Merchant's place of business using the Treat Wallet App or a printout of the eGift. The Merchant shall be solely responsible for honoring all eGifts.
Company reserves the right to cancel unredeemed eGifts at any time before redemption; provided, however, that upon such cancellation, the purchase price of the cancelled eGift shall be credited to the purchaser's Treat Wallet account or refunded to the purchaser, and a notice will be sent to the purchaser and the Recipient informing them of the cancellation.
2.ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content. Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the Website, or by sending you a notice via email or postal mail. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Companyor on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email@example.com]. You represent and warrant to Company that: (i) you are an individual (i.e., not a corporation) and you are at least 18 years of age or older or, if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you have parental permission to access register with and use the Website and Services (and both you and they understand that you are forming a binding contract by doing so); (ii) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and (iii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
3. SERVICES CONTENT.You shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Services or make the Services available to any third party. The Services may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Services (including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations (also known as the "Content," and which includes User Submissions (as defined below))) are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
The Services are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Section 3), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
You may download or copy the Content (and other items displayed on the Services for download) for personal non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Company or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice. If you link to the Website, Company may revoke your right to so link at any time, at Company's sole discretion. Company reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to the Website.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that Company will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand that Company cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Services. Additionally, Company cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which usersmay provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
Under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
4. RESTRICTIONS. You warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute any Content or otherwise use the Services in a manner that (i) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party; (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable; (iv) involves commercial activities and/or sales without Company's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (v) impersonates any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of Company; or (vi) contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program. Company reserves the right to remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if Company is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all. You, not Company, remain solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Services, and you warrant that you possess all rights necessary to provide such content to Company and to grant Company the rights to use such information in connection with the Services and as otherwise provided herein.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Services. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the Services. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or "spam" on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Services' infrastructure. Further, the use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl," "scrape," or "spider" any portion of the Services is strictly prohibited. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. Company makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of descriptions anywhere on the Services, or regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. Products and services purchased (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) are provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind from Company or others unless, with respect to others (only), otherwise made expressly and unambiguously in writing by a designated third party for a specific product or service. THE SERVICES, CONTENT, WEBSITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. As a condition to using some aspects of the Services, you may be required to register with Company and select a password and user name ("Company User ID"). You shall provide Company with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (i) select or use as a Company User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as a Company User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a Company User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you access the Service through a third party site or service, you will provide your third party account credentials to Company, and you are consenting to have the information in those accounts transmitted into your Company account, and you agree that you shall only use accounts owned by you, and not by any other person or entity.
8. INDEMNITY. You will indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys' fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNTPAID BY YOU FORAY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM; (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND COMPANY'S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. FEES AND PAYMENT; TERMS OF SALE.
10.1 Company may limit or cancel quantities of eGifts purchased, and it reserves the right to refuse any order. In the event Company needs to make a change to an order, it will attempt to notify you by contacting the email address, billing address, and/or phone number provided at the time the order was made.
10.2 The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. currency and are valid only in the United States. Prices are subject to change at any time. You agree to pay for the full cost of the eGift that you order through your account as set forth during your order process. You assume all liability for and shall promptly pay any and all such charges. You agree that all orders made by you through your account cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable.
10.3 The terms of redemption for each eGift may vary from Merchant to Merchant, and any restrictions that apply to the use or redemption of such eGift will be noted at the time of purchase. eGifts are void where prohibited by law.
10.4 Merchant, not Company, is solely responsible for any and all damages, claims, losses, and costs suffered by you in connection with the redemption of any eGift.
10.5 Compliance with statutes or codes relating to the redemption of eGifts is the responsibility of the Merchant, not Company. Such limitations may or may not be noted at the time of purchase. You understand and agree that Merchant may refuse to redeem an eGift where such redemption would be unlawful (e.g., if you are a minor and attempt to redeem aneGift for an alcoholic beverage).
10.6 Duplicate use, reproduction, sale, or trade of aneGift is prohibited unless done in compliance with applicable law. Any attempted redemption of aneGift not consistent with this Agreement is void.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or third parties, you hereby release Company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes. If you are a California resident, you shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
12. TERMINATION. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. You may terminate your use of the Services at any time. Company may terminate or suspend your access to the Services or your membership at any time, for any reason, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. Company may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement or if Company receives excessive charge back on any credit cards associated with your account. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services, access the Website, and any Content will immediately cease. You understand that any termination of your account may involve deletion of any Content you stored on your account from our live databases, for which Company will have no liability whatsoever. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
13. MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise, in any respect, any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Company's reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including "line-noise" interference). If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Company's prior written consent. Company may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever. Headings for each section have been included above for your convenience, but such headings do not have any legal meaning, and may not accurately reflect the content of the provisions they precede.
14. ARBITRATION; GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [State of California] without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in [San Francisco County, California,] using the English language in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. ("JAMS") then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to institute an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the United States Federal Courts located in the [Northern District of California].
15. COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY. Company has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of Company's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this Section. It is Company's policy to (1) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
A. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (3) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
B. Once Proper BonaFide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company's policy:
1. to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
3. that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider's, member's or user's access to the Services.
C. Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider, member, or user, must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
4. Content provider's, member's or user's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider's, member's or user's address is located, or, if the content provider's, member's or user's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that Company may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company's discretion. Please contact Company's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address: [insert information from form]
16. APPLE DEVICE AND APPLICATION TERMS. In the event you are using the Services in connection with a device provided by Apple, Inc. ("Apple") or a Company application obtained through the Apple App Store (collectively, such uses are henceforth the "Application"), the following shall apply:
16.1 Both you and Company acknowledge that this Agreement is concluded between you and Company only, and not with Apple, and that Apple is not responsible for the Application or the Content;
16.2 The Application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Service;
16.3 You will only use the Application in connection with an Apple device that you own or control;
16.4 You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application;
16.5 In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify Apple of such failure; upon notification, Apple's sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the Application;
16.6 You acknowledge and agree that Company, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the Application;
16.7 You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third party claim that the Application or your possession and use of the Application infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, Company, and not Apple, will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim;
16.8 You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
16.9 Both you and Company acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the Application, you will comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use; and
16.10 Both you and Company acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple's subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as the third party beneficiary hereof.
17. CONTACT. If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Services, you may contact us at Contact Us. Effective: 20 June, 2012